Latest Posts

the Sunday Post: in which it's Easter break!

By 06:00:00 , ,

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme for sharing our news and plans for the next week, hosted by the wonderful Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Hello lovelies! Hope you're having a wonderful time easting Easter chocolates!
✦ This weekend seemed like it might get a bit quiet as I live away from family, so my plan was this:
Then I decided some others might be in as similar situation (or might just like an excuse to be antisocial and stay indoors) so I started an impromptu TBR challenge/ReadAThon! You're more than welcome to join us on your blog, twitter, or instagram, by sharing your Easter weekend reading plans! Officially #HidingReadAThon ends on Monday evening, but I'll leave another link-up for wrap-up posts. And of course, I'm doing a few little prizes so that's pretty exciting :)
Sorry about the essay, but I'm really excited about this!
✦ The West End revival of Guys and Dolls is on tour so we went to see it and it was so much fun!
✦ I actually didn't spend any money on books - for an entire week. Mild applause? Thank you.
✦ I finished and handed in my last assignment as a Master's student. Now onto the dissertation.



 
Received copies for review - these seem really cool!


Won this in a GR giveaway and I'm so excited to finally read it!

  
Got a few things for my kindle (although Memories of Ash is a preorder!) - thank you to Kimba for arranging the giveaway for her Read-A-Thon :)

✦ Sadly, the last posts for Rachel's Blogging Extravaganza
(details are up on Beauty and the Bookshelf)
✦ #HidingReadAThon wrap-up post (that you can link to)
✦ Mini-reviews of my Easter Weekend reads!

How was your week? Do you get time off for Easter? If you're doing some reading today and Monday, please consider sharing your TBR for #HidingReadAThon and link up :) Would love to see what you're reading [and to include you on my list for the prizes]!

You Might Also Like

0 comments